1.14.2012

Christmas Celebration...My Parents

Our fourth day of Christmas....

We made the short trek to my parents house on Christmas Eve morning.  It was so nice to know we had the whole day ahead of us without trying to go more than one place in a day.  For those of you that don't know, I am an only child, so coordinating the holidays with my parents is pretty easy.  We opened presents shortly after our arrival in the morning.  Again, it was on no time schedule and we could play with our new things for awhile before opening something else.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching the grandparents open our homemade presents like hand prints and calendars.  Those are things all the money in the world can't buy.  We at the traditional lunch of chicken and noodles and stuffed ourselves silly.  Aria took a decent nap and then we spent more time playing.  Besides the new presents, playing the guitar and playing golf and basketball in my parents' basement were highlights of the day.  We spent the night there and woke up early Christmas morning to head to church.  Justin and I are so thankful we spread out the celebrations and could spend so much time with each family this year!   

Once again, I had a hard time making a short video.  Enjoy the clippings from grandparents spoiling their only grandchild rotten!

No comments: