1.02.2012

Snow Please

I'm not one to complain about the weather.  It is something you absolutely cannot control, so why complain about it?  Sure, it is no fun when rain or snow or heat ruin events you had planned.  But there is nothing that can be done about it, so why complain?  Also, we live in an area that is known for long, cold, snowy winters.  This happens every year.  If you don't like it, move.  My family is here, my job, blah, blah, blah....then deal with it.  I happen to like winter and snow.  I am always excited for a snowstorm, even if it ruins something I had planned.  In fact, growing up my biggest dream was to play basketball in the State Tournament.  My team qualified my senior year for the first time in school history!  There was a massive snowstorm the day we played and not many fans could come.  It was very disappointing, but we did get stuck there and had to stay an extra night.  It was a blast.  I always love snow!  So, please could we just have some snow already??  I changed my background in hopes it would send a hint to the clouds! 

No comments: