1.15.2012

Pizza Roll-Up

Okay so this recipe isn't going to be found on a healthy food website, but it is fun and can be as healthy as you make it.  We love pizza in our house and this is a nice twist to your traditional pizza.  This is how I made it most recently:

Spread out a refrigerated pizza crust on a greased pan.
Put on pizza sauce.
Top with sausage, mushrooms, onions and cheese.
Roll the crust and toppings up long-ways into a large roll.
Put it seam side down.
Bake according to the directions on the pizza crust can.

I have put many different toppings inside the roll with or without pizza sauce.  It is quick and easy and we really enjoy it!  I want to try it with my homemade pizza crust, but haven't yet.  I was also thinking of putting chicken in one sometime, even though I don't care for chicken on pizza.  The possibilities are endless!  Enjoy!

No comments: