1.30.2012

Toddler Tidbits

Here are just a few random, silly parts of my day.  :)

Aria is learning to make things plural, but she doesn't always get it exactly right.  When we get dressed I say, "One arm in."  She responds with, "Two arm ins."  Hilarious and cute.

We are trying to teach Aria the polite way to decline something, "no, thank-you."  She hasn't quiet fully grasped it, yet, because she says, "no, please."

Aria very much likes sorting things these days.  If I give her a bowl of cheerios, she dumps them into several different bowls of various shapes and sizes.  It is fun to watch her thought process.

Her imagination is starting to flow.  She has begun pointing out shapes in various objects.  For example she has seen the letter "E" in her half eaten toast.  She has seen a hippo in part of a sandwich.  Sometimes I can see what she sees, sometimes I just smile and agree.

When you ask Aria to hold up two fingers, she holds up her thumb and first finger instead of her first two fingers.  I think it is easier that way, too!

No comments: