I posted a few days ago about Aria's first experiences in the snow. We did go out in the snow last year, but she couldn't walk yet. I took her outside and sat her down in the snow and she didn't move at all. I don't think she hated it, but she just didn't know what to do. Never mind she was like a big marshmallow...no wonder she didn't move! She enjoyed watching Augie play in it last year.
This year is a whole different story! We get to experience snow angels, snowmen, and sledding! Aria loves putting on her snow boots and tromping around in the snow! It was actually pretty warm when we got home from church last Sunday, so we bundled up for Aria's first sledding experience. As you will see, the hill in our yard isn't very big, but it was a nice build up for our ABF's sledding party coming up soon! We also made a snowman, complete with a carrot nose! I couldn't help but log these awesome firsts for my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment