1.23.2012
The Littlest Hawkeye Fan!
Okay, so she's probably not the littlest, but she is definitely a fan! We've been to three Hawkeye Women's basketball games this year and Aria has loved it! In fact, when we most recently went, she could hardly contain her excitement all day long. We got groceries in the morning and she started crying when we went home because she wanted to go to the basketball game! Here is her list of favorites at the game:
1. Herky
2. The ginormous flags that lead the team out on the floor.
3. Jaime (the player we know)
4. Popcorn
Of course Justin and I are mega sports fans, so she is heavily influenced in her choice of extra-curriculars, but I'd like to think she chooses to enjoy basketball on her own, too. I certainly don't force her to play with her basketball hoop as much as she does! At any rate, it is a ton of fun to have quality family time at events we all love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment