I think this is the fifth celebration I've posted about...I've lost track! On Christmas Day we went to church in the morning. It has been awhile since I've been to church on Christmas Day. Usually we go on Christmas Eve. This year it worked better to go in the morning and it was a great way to start the day! I absolutely love our church! Afterwards we went home, switched out the presents and headed to Justin's parents' house. We arrived around lunch time. It was nice to sit down for a nice meal, allow Aria to take a nap, and then open presents. Once again, we were so thankful to not have to rush around to several places. Aria was a trooper, too. She took naps in in different places without any complaint. We kept her up late and opened a ton of presents. But it was all enjoyable. Once again, an only grandchild, this kid is SPOILED! Check out another video of Christmas fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment